Toys for New Born Babies (0-3 Months)
The new born babies are hardly in control of their faculties and it is important that these is the point where you can most stress to develop and hone their motor, visual skills.
The child is mostly laying on its back and can perform following motor and sensory activities:
- While lying on tummy, pushes up on arms
- While lying on tummy, lifts and holds head up
- Able to move fists from closed to open
- Able to bring hands to mouth
- Moves legs and arms off of surface when excited
- While lying on back, attempts to reach for a toy held above their chest
- While lying on back, visually tracks a moving toy from side to side
- While lying on back, keeps head centered to watch faces or toys
- Able to calm with rocking, touching, and gentle sounds
- Enjoys a variety of movements.
It is utmost important that the child in these age zone is exposed to Mobile Toys, Teethers and sensory toys to help develop and refine the fine motor skill and strengthen the muscles.
With help of the Brain-Magic, Matching Memory Game the child is exposed to a moving object which gives him a height perception and tracking the movement helps develop neck muscle and also improves visual skills.